IDEATION: The Shower Caddy
In this problem-solving exercise, the Studio explored ways to reduce the waste and labor associated with hospitality packaging via a semi-permanent dispensing system.
Container: The HDPE bottle features an inverted anti-back-off, twist-to-open valved closure
Attachment System: A wall-mounted plate with a locking ring and a key
Why we love it:
- Allows facilities managers to refill or replace consumables every few weeks rather than after every night/guest, reducing waste, labor and storage requirements typical with amenities packaging
- Anti-back-off closure and locking attachment system prevent pilferage and tampering by guests while allowing housekeeping staff to easily replace containers using a provided key
- Sleek, modern bottle design aesthetic which is easily customized to the shape equities of the brands contained
- Modular color-coded and decorable lock covers allow for quick and easy updates to product/brand communication
- Soft mating surfaces on bottle and bracket allow for 360-degree bottle articulation
- Patent pending
At Studio One Eleven, we believe Anything is Possible and are ready and willing to bring new ideas to market. Contact us today to learn more.